Monday, October 29, 2007

Yes, it's true...

Margie Romney-Aslett is going to be a guest designer for Work In Progress for the month of December! Can't wait to see what delish designs she comes up with! And just as she requested, it will most certainly contain the new Making Memories Noteworthy collection for which she designs! I'll have some sneaky peekies later on this week for you guys...

And there are still 3 openings for the 40 Notecards class at my house next Sunday if you are interested! Please email me at Turay413@gmail.com if you are interested in coming (along with the names of 4 people for which you'll be creating cards...) Sorry guys, no kits on this class (way too many pieces parts to go around on this one and it would be too confusing.) I'll also be posting new crop dates sometime this week, once I get the dates confirmed!

Happy Monday to you!

6 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Cool!! I can't wait :)

Michelle said...

Trish - I am just loving your blog and your ideas. Can't wait to see the sneak peak for December. I think I already want it!!

Jen Forbus said...

Can't wait for those new crop dates...I'm ready to crop, crop, crop!!! Thanks, Trish!

Anonymous said...

this is going to be awesome!

Looking forward to some more crop dates also!!!

david santos said...

Hello, Trish!
nice photo, thank you
good luck

Anam_Kihaku said...

she is an amazing person - i met her once and i love her to bit s- so much energy!!