Monday, January 12, 2009

Which new products are you dying to see???

Hey everyone, it's Amy! With CHA coming up in a couple of weeks, the sneaks are starting to surface. Are there any products you are dying to get your hands on? Trish always manages to get the best products for her kits, but she is also always open to suggestions. If there's something coming out that you'd love to see in a kit, please let us know! Here are a few new releases that I can't wait to put to good use!

I love these lace flowers from Prima


I adore this collection from My Mind's Eye


This collection from Sribble Scrabble makes me sooooo happy!!



The Chatterbox sneaks have me very intrigued.



Of course, I'm sure that the October Afternoon release will take my breath away!

I have posted some sneaks of the new Three Bugs in a Rug over at my blog. I love their new releases!!

Do you have any favorites? Remember to let us know if there's anything you'd really like to see in a kit!

6 comments:

cupcake studio said...

Those Prima lace flowers are incredible!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Oh I love those Prima flowers and My minds eye has become a new favorite for me! Love all the sneaks!

Anonymous said...

Love all those that you posted! Especially the Scribble Scrabble !

Jewel said...

Love your picks, especially the My Minds Eye. I am anxious to see sneak peaks from Scenic Route as I am a big fan of SR paper.

jamie said...

the MME is beautiful.love the brights showing off on the chocolate. lovely.

Denise said...

Hi there...I have been reading your blog for quite some time...and ofcourse have ordered several of your kits!! I have nominated you for an award "The Marie Antoinette - A Real Person, A Real Award!"...you can check out the info on my blog www.dancinglydenise.typepad.com
Enjoy!
Denise