Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ready or not

here comes fall...

Hi everyone Tina here to share some fun stuff I've been playing with over the past few weeks. I already started decorating for Halloween and I've been having a ball with crafts too.
I've been making pumpkins out of cans since the kids were in pre school, and still make them today. I start by spray painting the can with desired color.
Once they are painted and dry I begin drawing on the face using puff paints.
I allow that to dry before filling in outline
Once Frank was finished I added some floral foam, shredded paper and Candy apple suckers.

I also did several sizes of cans
another of my favorite halloween crafts are these felt pumpkins
and take a couple of clay pots and paint and you got candy corn
These cute pockets are using an 8 1/2 X 11 sheet of paper, some stamps.
and here are my Scaredy Kat bars. A template I made years ago to wrap snack size kit kat bars. If you have the publisher program and would like a copy of this template just drop me an email at Ryzmomplus2@yahoo.com
Hope I inspired you to dig out some felt, paint or whatever medium you desire and start playing!

5 comments:

Trish said...

Tina was kind enough to give me one of the "Frankie's" this weekend--and the picture doesn't do it justice!! And those caramel apple suckers--oh my!! Thanks for the treat!

Go ahead and forward that template to me--I'd love to use it for school!

Laina Lamb said...

This is great Tina. Thank goodness my kiddos can't find this blog or I'd be making all of these tonight with them!

Damaris said...

Tina, continues to be the queen of treats in my book. How adorable!!! Tina, you want to move down and become my neighbor?
Hugs,
Me

LisaNRoxy said...

Holy Batwings - how stinkin cute is that Frankie! I lvoe it - what a clever idea as is the Candy Corn Flower pot!

Tami said...

Love that Frankenstein!! Thanks for posting such cute ideas for Halloween crafts :D