Monday, October 19, 2009

Here's Looking at You.



What does October mean to you? To me...it means being silly and wearing funky glasses. Luckily I work in a high school where we get to participate in spirit week once a year and I can wear my collection of glasses. Last fall I did this page about it...and my collection will be in my fall project book this year for WIP. Maybe you don't wear silly glasses, but I bet you've worn some silly costumes in your time. Make a page about YOUR costumes, not just your child's this year!

3 comments:

Laina Lamb said...

You are adorable! Love the page.

pickmepam said...

cute! i work at a catholic high school and we are allowed to dress up for halloween. last year i was kenley from project runway and this year i'm going as julia child. can't wait to have fun!

Trish said...

I love that you're corny and a GREAT teacher!! :)