Thursday, February 18, 2010

Flower Braclets

When I saw this video, I was inspired. Before long, I couldn't stop myself...
I went to my fabric stash, grabbed a few rubber bands, and began wrapping.

I took out my flower jar and buttons, fabric tac and a needle and thread. Then I invited a few friends over to play...
The best part? It didn't cost a thing--we used what I had!! We brought out the Cuttlebug and a few die cuts, and it cut through the felt and fabric perfectly!! The girls loved the way they turned out (and so did their moms.) The pretty creations would also work well as pins or hair clips with the right backing.
Have a great day!

7 comments:

Tara said...

Cute! Great colour combinations!

Candace H said...

These are great, Trish! I'm all about making fun flowers these days and the bracelets are so cute!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Too cute!!! I gotta make on for Nati soon :)

Jewel said...

Super cute! Oh how I wish I was your neighbor so I could get invited to your house for these fun creative parties!

justem said...

These are adorable!!!

Susi said...

Cute! My Granddaughter is going to love these.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, how cute! My granddaughters would love these -- thanks for a great craft idea for their next visit. Also wondering if I could make a bracelet and hair clip for youngest granddaughter to wear when she is flower girl at her mommy's wedding; Lord knows I have plenty of flowers and pretties!