Tuesday, February 15, 2011

March WIP Kits Delay

Normally, our kits go up for sale on the 15th of every month. They have for the past 4 years, without fail. In an effort to get new product from CHA, I had to push back the reveal of the kits to the 17th (Thursday) this time around. Trust me, I agonized over the decision. But I think it was worth it. And as a teaser, know that the glorious Echo Park For the Record collection will be involved. :) I hope you understand. My sincerest apologies for the delay!! I hope you find it worth the wait...

8 comments:

anet said...

Well, for the record, I think it's worth the wait!

BabyBokChoy said...

My record says wait patiently for all good things :)

jamie said...

always worth the wait, ms. trish. i'll just have to spend more time on pinterest now.

Jewel said...

Ohh, that is definitely worth the wait!

Ady said...

Oh my do you have a wait list. I want this kit...

janet said...

I think it will go fast! Thanks for letting us know!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Oh, I'm so excited to hear what's in store! Definitely worth the wait!

Aubree said...

Can't wait to see the kit tomorrow!!!