Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Magic of Ordinary Life Mini Album

This is what I made with the March Project Kit...
It is a mini book created with a binding mechanism that was created from a hard-bound book. Just a little mini to express who we are in this house, at this moment in our lives.
The black square below will house a recent photo of our hands that has yet to be printed. Use your imagination!

The kit included a pdf for the printables. I like that I got the chance to include that as an option. I will be doing it again in the May kits, and that one will include another altered book project with a binding mechanism (just not the same as this one.)

Random photos of "stuff" around the house...

Journaling seems so much quicker when you're just answering questions, ya know? Can't pass a quiz!

Here are some of the pictures I decided to include. Notice the silly photos of me are not included in this blog post. :)



Thanks so much for letting me share it with you!
Enjoy your weekend!





10 comments:

Lisa said...

i love this! thank you for haring!

Emily said...

I love the way you did the quiz thing for journaling! I struggle for words at times, so I am going to use this idea-thanks!

jamie said...

it's a great book, trish. eager to get to mine.
thanks for your effort on this project.
~j

MichelleB said...

Love it! What a fab little book!

Danielle said...

I am so happy that I bought this kit. I am definately going to make a version of this book. My OLW for this year is HOME, so this is great. Thanks for sharing!

BabyBokChoy said...

absolutely ingenious!!!!!

Heather said...

Seriously, how do you find the time!? This is wonderful!

borcherding said...

freakin' AWESOME!!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty - love it!! How did you make the photo collage?

Nancy Damiano said...

I love this. You are so very good at documenting the every day. Makes me want to go make one just like it right now!