Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Elf on a Shelf Ideas

Last year, we started a new tradition with Elf on a Shelf. The kids got the book as a gift, and it was a hit...
And when I saw this post on Pinterest, I knew I had to pass this link along.  101 ideas for the ELF!
This Flickr Photostream has lots of cute ideas to share.
And a couple I found here.
I saw this blog post on creative ideas for placing your Elf on a Shelf, and wanted to share them today, too.  How CUTE!!
Even more adorable idea at Parenting Magazine here.
Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all this Elf on the Shelf stuff! Definitely doing this with my son next year. He will be 2 so I think that is a good age to start it!

Melanie said...

This post is so timely. My mother-in-law just got us the Elf on the Shelf and my 4-year-old is a little freaked out by him. He keeps looking at the elf (and not wanting to get anywhere close) and saying "I don't want him to watch me." LOL! I love the ideas though. Maybe he'll warm up to him!