Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Halloween Kit & Update

Here is a peek at the Halloween kit that is currently available on pre-order at Turay413@gmail.com. This kit is due to ship out next week, so let me know if you are interested in getting one--I only did a limited number of them, so they will most likely go before the main October kit. The kit is priced at $32 and the contents include:

A Black Linen 8x8 We R Memory Keepers Album (retails at $24)
One 7Gypsies 97% Complete Boo Sticker
One Scenic Route Halloween Rub On
10 sheets of Kraft Cardstock 8 1/2 x 11
10 half sheets of patterned paper (6x12)
Various Making Memories Halloween Embellishments
One Making Memories Pumpkin Chipboard piece
Various die cuts & Buttons& do-dads

I've decided to do the newsletter for the October kit "The Way We Were," on September 15th. It will be sent out in an email format to people who have purchased the kits then. The Halloween newsletter will be more detailed since it is a complete 8x8 album--and that newsletter will mail out on October 1st.

I've had a GREAT response to the autoship option that was mentioned in the newsletter. There have also been a lot of pre-orders for the October kit as well. For those of you who are on either option, please look for your paypal invoice within the next day or two. They will be available to ship by the end of this week!

7 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Loving the Halloween kit. How cool that there's an album in it?!?!?

Ady said...

I love that the 7 gypsies sticker sheet. I can't wait to see it in an album. I'm such a visual person...

Anonymous said...

OMG! I can't wait to play!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun Halloween kit and an album is even include, great price!

Nicole Eshelman said...

Looks great Trish!!! :-)

Kristin said...

Looks so cute - put me down for both Oct. kits (if you haven't already!).

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Both kits are great, Trish! I just started to play with my Sept kit this week, and yet I can't wait to get my Oct kit! Can we please find a way to add some extra hours to my day? LOL!