Sunday, September 2, 2007

September is finally here...

And I hope you're all enjoying the holiday weekend! Just wanted to take a minute to show a better pic of two of the layouts from the September newsletter. I plan on doing even more layouts and posting them here, so stay tuned! If you'd like to share any of your creations, please send them to me and I'll put them here!
And the wonderful Michelle McCorkell is the winner!! She linked me here and revealed the person I scraplifted. Thanks Michelle! Doesn't Vicki do amazing work? I just love her stuff...

Have a super day!

3 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Great idea for those arrows!! Love it! How cool that you gave us a template for the tree in the newsletter?!?!

Ady said...

I love that tree layout. I am definitely going to lift it. The other layout is great too.

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Thanks, Trish! I love these LO's! I can't wait to play with my kit!