I thought it would be fun to focus on a scrap supply every month and tell you my favorite things to do with that supply. In return, please share your favorite ideas with us!!! Sound like a plan?
This month, I'd like to focus one of my favorite supplies right now...PAINT! I love paint. There is something therapeutic about painting on my layouts for me. Maybe it's childhood memories...who knows!!! I just adore to get them out and play.
So, here are my favorite things to do with paint and some examples to go along:
1. Paint the borders of my layout for added interest
2. Paint the borders of my photos to help them pop! (see "Perfect 10" above)
3. Use a dry-brush to add paint touches into the background of my layout...for depth (see "You & Me" above)
4. Paint a journaling block (this works especially great on patterned paper!)
5. Create unique backgrounds for your titles (see "I'm Gonna Soak Up The Sun" above)
I hope this inspires you to pull out your paints and play!!! Oh, and don't forget to share your favorite paint tip with us!