Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Two More Fun Fall Projects...

I taught a class last year where we created a bunch of fun fall projects, and I thought I'd share!This frame was purchased at Michael's. It had a cork board/memo side and a place for a photo. So we embellished it with a MM chipboard bat (covered in that heavy glitter) and KI paper for the To Boo List. Add the photo and there you have it!

And this banner was created with the Cricut. I made a ton of these and gave them as gifts. In less than an hour, it was ready to hang. I love quickie projects like this!

More to come! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

LOVE the mantle banner!! So beautiful, Trish!

Ady said...

Wow, that is so beautiful. I wish I had time to decorate for Halloween and Thanksgiving. I'll try it for next year. But thanks for all the fun projects...