Friday, November 2, 2007

And last, but not least...

The December Project Kit!Here is a list of what is in this baby...5 Daisy D's Christmas papers (love that vintage look to this year's line!), JBS scalloped paper, SR alpha stickers in red, a paper mache double sided star ornament, TWO really cool hangers with clips, a wooden word to alter (some say "peace" or "create" in addition to "Celebrate"), two really cool pieces of Dresden, a kraft box, a portfolio cover (hard to see in the photo because it is clear!), felt flowers, tulle, two yards of coordinating ribbon, one foot of Creative Cafe velvet trim, two metal snowflakes, the coolest metal "BELIEVE" sign that can stand on its own (I can't wait to alter this!) and the most awesomely cool vintage die cuts you will ever lay your hands on...

Is that enough for you? :) Here are some closer pictures:

There will be a separate email newsletter that will go out with this kit, and it will contain at least SIX PROJECTS from the contents listed above. I am literally bursting with excitement to show you the cutest projects ever! This kit will sell for $28, and as with all the limited edition kits, the quantities are also limited.

Look for an email to my autoship customers soon!

Enjoy your evening!

5 comments:

Molly said...

Ok, holy wow, you had me at alter! I must have this too! What are you doing to my purse strings, woman??? LOL! I so can't wait to play with all of this!

Anonymous said...

There are no words! You just simply amaze me!

Valerie said...

Must.have.this.

Anonymous said...

How do I get one of these??? I want one of these kits... I NEED one of these kits...

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Perfection!! I love the vintage Christmas stuff and those hangers are to die for!!