Friday, November 9, 2007

More Sharing...

Here are some photos of Emelyn Magpoc's photo banner that she created for her son Joey's 1st birthday, using a take off of the ribbon banner posted a while back. Totally cute!And she also made favors using the sour cream container, but stapled the ends instead. How easy is that!
Thanks for sharing, Em! Love your work, too...

And I'm totally looking forward to seeing my friends here at a private class in Elyria tomorrow. We're doing a tribute album fashioned after the one Tia Bennett did in the Simple Scrapbooks "Album Shortcuts" book. The album is called, "Because of you" and I had such a great time creating it. Love how it turned out, and I hope the students will too! I will also have a few kits available--I made extras because I had some customers ask--so I'll post pictures early next week...

Enjoy your Friday!

5 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Such a cool idea.
I am definitely gonna make those favors. I just love the look!!

Anonymous said...

that banner is too cute! I "need" to know more about that because of you album too!

Molly said...

That banner is just adorable! :D :D :D

bruinbr said...

this is so cute!

emelyn said...

Cool!! Thanks so much for sharing all your great ideas, they are totally motivating! I plan on making another one for Christmas! :)

You know what...it would also make great gifts!!