Monday, November 12, 2007

Ok, now I am in love working with the November Add On Kit! :D



Oh yeah! I bought this because I LOVED the mix of PP's that Trish put together (and do you know they work VERY well with the November main kit, as well!)! Here are the specs:

This was also done for Valerie Salmon's Got Sketch blog, too, which you can see here, http://gotsketch.blogspot.com/Photo is of Brendan and my Nanny (his Granny Nanny). I just love this photo. May not be 'perfect', have the best light, etc, but you can just SEE how much they love each other, and how much fun they have together.




Supplies used:

PP-Love Elsie (polka dots and cut out flowers) and 7 Gypsies

Cardstock-Bazzill (not in Kit)

Flowers-Bazzill and Heidi Swapp

Letter stickers-Mustard Moon (not in kit)

Bingo Card-Jenni Bowlin

Label-Scenic Route

Chipboard Label-Source Unknown (not in kit)

Felt Buttons-Jenni Bowlin (not in kit)

Rubons-7 Gypsies (in main kit for November)

White Pen-Sharpie (in main kit for November)

TFL! :-)

4 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

Oh, my flippin' amazing, Girl! Molly, I so LOOOVE your work! Keep it up! :)

Trish said...

Really beautiful lo, Molly! I love your details...

Valerie said...

Amazing layout!!

Nicole Eshelman said...

Fabulous, Molly!