Sunday, March 2, 2008

Good Morning!

Okay, just a little update! Both of the March newsletters were sent out yesterday--so if for some reason you did not get it, please email me and I'll make sure it gets to you. The Letter to Me newsletter will go out later this afternoon for the people who purchased that kit too!
The butterfly is from the March Project kit--and my daughter and I have had so much fun with these!

I wanted to urge you to stop by two places today...

(Yes Tina, I'm hijacking this one from your blog because it was that good...:)

I took an online class last year with Shimelle called "A Picture's Worth a Thousand Words" and simply loved it. She is truly amazing. I know many of you know that already because I saw you over there in the classroom! Anyway, she did a freebie for February called Write it Down. You can check it out here. I printed off every one for my style file. Love that woman! I love how she encourages to think of the story first and scrapping it second... (Thanks, Tina!)

One of my favorite places to go is Willow Traders. They're celebrating their 3rd Anniversary for the entire month of March, and man, you should check it out!! Each day a different kit club sponsors contests, give aways and challenges. You'll be hearing more about this later on this month from me (wink, wink), but it is really worth visiting. At midnight a new company takes over and controls the whole party for 24 hours. Now, to avoid any confusion, go to the website, click on "forums" and you'll see "Official 3rd Anniversary"--that's it. Join the fun!!

Okay, I'll be seeing several of you local gals today, and I look forward to that! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

3 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Super cute butterfly! I'm going to check out the 2 links you have listed! :)

Molly said...

Oh, that butterfly is just adorable, Trish! I ove it!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Thanks for all the good info! That butterfly is beautiful!!! All of your LO's are coming out great... What a great kit to work with! Hugs!