Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday, Monday...

Did you all have a wonderful Easter? I hope so! I look forward to taking some of my Easter decor down today (yes, I'm the type who takes it all down right after the holiday--drives me nuts!). But, there are a few things that are spring-like that I leave up. This is one...It's on my hall tree, and it is a simple ribbon garland. My friend Jennifer taught a class with it 2 years ago and I still love it. I put my favorite pics on there and will find 3 from this Easter to go on there today. It hangs on my hall tree in our foyer.

This stuff was a big hit yesterday. I got some of it for my older nieces who aren't into chocolate anymore. You may have heard of Jill from Karen Russell's blog. I love the sample of the soaps she sent--especially this one--I'm going to try those out next time I order!
A few weeks ago, I wound up here and ended up with this. Man, it makes me so happy! I love that it is filled with lavender, and that every time I walk past it, it makes me smile. I plan on using it later today when I get some sewing time in. What's with me and the pincushions?
And for those of you scrap gals out there who love Jennifer McGuire as much as I do, she's started her own blog. You can check it out here. I met her at the Susan Gilman show in Boston back in 2003, and I found her to be sweet, gracious and adorable. She gave birth to her son weeks after I had my third child, and I've enjoyed lifting a lot of her layouts...hee hee!

Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Damaris said...

Love the garland. That is really pretty. Great idea for seasonal decoration. I too like the pin cushions..(Not that I sew...can't sew a straight line if my life depended on it)LOL. Have a great day.
HUGS MY FRIEND!

pickmepam said...

love the cupcake pin cushion! too cute for mere words!