Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Few Things...


1. Thank you so much for your kind wishes, prayers, comments and emails. I appreciate that more than you know. The tribute to Robert was wonderful.

2. The November WIP kits will be available to the public at noon EST on the website. The subscriber emails and paypal invoices went out last night, so if you didn't get one, please email me at Turay413@gmail.com.

3. I'm behind on my CZ class. How are you all doing in yours?

4. Totally stoked about this class with Dina. Love, love, love her. If you sign up for her class by midnight on Friday, you'll be entered in a drawing to win a November WIP Project kit!!

5. The deadline for the final payment to the Fall Retreat at the Bertram Inn is today. I am SO excited to get away with scrappy friends!!

6. I'm obsessed with the stamp in the above picture. It is in the main kit for November and I can't wait to use it...

7. I'm scheduled to teach 2 private classes in the next month on a mini book called "Christmas' Past". I have no other classes scheduled after the Bertram, but I may add one. I'll keep you updated...

...and that's about it! Hope you all are enjoying a wonderful fall day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOOOVE that stamp!! I'm not much of a stamper, but that can have so many uses, love it! The retreat is less than a month away now - Yay!!!!! Can't wait!