Friday, November 28, 2008

Ornaments

A fun, but messy ornament I've made for the past two years now is using the clear ornaments, stamp pad re inkers and glitter. Recently I found these 1" ornaments and thought they would be a fun ornament to add to packages.

You can either use the re inker full strength and drop several drops inside ornament and roll around until inside is covered. Or you can add water to dilute color and then fill ornament. Dumping excess back into another container. Then add your glitter, rolling ornament again to get glitter coverage.
I found the original idea here

4 comments:

Trish said...

Tina, I've used paint with these, but never the reinkers! How cool is that! I will have to try it with the kiddos...TFS!

Erica Hettwer said...

Tina, where did you find the small ornaments??? I've been looking all over and I have a great project in mind for them...if I could ever find some.
Erica
:D

Ryzmomplus2 said...

found the ornaments at Hobby Lobby

Erica Hettwer said...

Oh, phooey! :) No HL's here in Oregon. I'm back on the hunt! Thank you so much, though! At least I know they exist! :D