Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Creative Week.

I've been busy this week, doing more creatively than I have in a while. I made this banner using the Christmas kit from WIP.The Be Merry papers and embellishments from My Mind's Eye were simply delish to work with. I've listed some of those yummy leftovers here if you have to have some...
I created this one with a single sheet of the round Making Memories Fa la la paper, some greenery, a bow and the Be Merry glittered chipboard die cuts (can you tell I love those things?)
And this one is headed to my daughter's teacher today. The clear paint cans are also available here (they come 4 cans to a box) and the embellishment possibilities here are just endless...
I've listed all leftover WIP kits from this whole year over at our Etsy site, and they are all 30%-60% off the regular price. Quantities are limited, so be sure to stop by and check it out if you missed out on a particular kit or are looking for a great affordable gift for someone special. We also offer gift certificates for that hard-to-buy-for person in your life, so email me at Turay413@gmail.com if you have any questions!!

Have a super weekend!!

4 comments:

borcherding said...

OMG! All of that stuff is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I want to put those banners all over my house!!! LOVE IT ALL!!!

Jewel said...

I agree - LOVE IT!!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

I LOVE that banner! Oh and everything else too!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

OMG Trish, you ROCKED that banner girl!!! That's stunning!!! You should sell these... Love all your goodies :-) HUGS!