Thursday, January 15, 2009

Getting ready for Valentine's Day




To make them just trace a heart onto chipboard, cut out and trace onto your felt.  I usually fold my felt in half so that I cut two at a time.




I made them for a friend of mine who is a realtor and using embroidery floss I would stitch different sayings on them.  I've also used my sizzix to cut out shapes and even digging into my scrapbook supplies dug out some flowers and buttons.


Then fill them with your favorite Valentine's treats.  Enjoy!

 

4 comments:

Jewel said...

Tina, I love these! Thanks for sharing your adorable projects. I may even attempt to make some with the kids today since they are home from school - school was cancelled as it is too cold (-24 degrees).

Jana Eubank said...

So cute! What a great idea!

Trish said...

You know of my obsession for felt!! Too cute--love this idea! TFS!

Laina Lamb said...

adorable! just like Tina!