Monday, January 5, 2009

This Weekend...

I had a wonderful time scrapping with a bunch of wonderful women on Saturday. I want to thank all 24 women for coming, and I hope to see you and more of your work again very soon!
Tami and her table was hard at work on this layout. The picture doesn't do it justice. The stickles and ink work on this baby in real life was amazing. She used the Leftovers kit we had on the Etsy site, so if you got one, go right ahead and lift it too!!
The next two layouts were made by my dear friend, Jen. She used the January WIP kit for her creations...
Her niece and nephew are too stinkin' cute! I love the way she uses patterned paper in this one...
Not only did she whip these up, but she also made the best batch of homemade potato soup that I have ever tasted. I promise, I'll post the recipe for that soon. Thanks, Jen!

The next monthly crop is on Saturday, February 7th from 10am-midnight and it is filling up quickly, so be sure to email me if you are interested in attending!! We will be doing a fun Valentine project as a break out class in that crop as well. I'll keep you posted!

And to answer a few emails I got from yesterday's post regarding the Debbie Hodge site, YES, I will be teaching again over at Get it Scrapped. Stay tuned!!

Have a super week!!

4 comments:

pickmepam said...

love the layouts shown!
the tooth fairy one is way too cute!

jamie said...

sigh...so jealous...getting to scrap all the live long day with great gals...
hey...did a january newsletter go out and did i miss it?

Nikki Love said...

looks like you guys had an awesome time!!!

Anonymous said...

Love that double pager and the creative use of that journal pattern. Looks like a fun crop, wish I was in the area and I would definitely join you!