Tuesday, March 24, 2009

i love a good scrap room.

hey ya'll, it's emily here.
one of my favorite things to do on the web is to look at other people's scrap spaces.
i'm always coveting though, so it may not be the best thing for me :)
here's a few rooms that caught my eye...
(pictures from HGTV.com)
this room is so fun and colorful....i love the shelving.
if you like a more classic look, than this is the room for you...

this is a great sewing room...

and last but certainly not least, martha stewarts craft room (or should i say, one of her craft rooms---cause i'm sure she has many).
goodness, wouldn't it be nice...

4 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Oh, Martha's is my dream!!

janet said...

I would take ANY of them. So much better than my little corner in the living room! Love the first one and Martha's...not fair!

Trish said...

I love all of them--so bright and cheerful!! Mine needs a new paint color for sure...

jamie said...

those rooms are to die for. all they need is a cot so i can LIVE in them!