Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Unorganized is my middle name

Hey everyone, Amy here! I hope you have all recovered from a crazy St. Patrick's Day! Now that the fun is over, it's time to tackle one of my worst enemies, organization. I struggle so much with organization, it's not even funny. My scrap area, OYE! It is so messy and out of sorts, I can't even stand it. The problem is, I just don't know where or how to begin. 2 peas is having a fabulous 25% off of all their organizing tools. You can check that out here. Here are a few products that I'd love to get my hands on. I'm sure they would fix up my space in no time!


I think these two items would totally help me to get my schtuff organized, pics from 2 peas.

I scrapbook in my basement, which is where my kids play, so I can be with them while I'm working. I am hesitant to put any holes in the wall because we just refinished it and I have a thing about holes in newly painted walls, so I think these shelves from PB would be perfect.



Remember the post here about scrap rooms? This one was one of my favs EVER!!! I was so happy when I had an actual space to scrap in, but now I am wishing I had a room so I could really organze it like the pic above. One of these days....

Do you have a fave organizing tip? Believe me, I could soooo use it! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Trish said...

Amy--is that bottom picture YOUR scrapbook room? Holy cow--you don't need any help at all!! LOL! It is beautiful--I'd love to see more! Thanks for sharing...

jamie said...

amy, when i have to take something off the wall and move it, leaving a hole, i take that wall's paint, get a bit on my finger, and fill in the hole with the paint. that way you can never tell that there was a hole. maybe that will help you hammer away on those pretty walls.