Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I love FLOWERS!!!

but I do NOT have a green thumb at all. I think I will plant beautiful flowers every year, but it just doesn't seem to happen. The few (and I can totally count this on one hand) times I've managed to actually plant, they never turn out like they're supposed to. I don't know why or how, but I truly do kill every flower/plant I own.

Anyhoo, since I can't enjoy them in my home, I totally love using them on my pages. I could put flowers on each and every page I do (along with a chipboard piece or two). I wanted to share some of my fave flower embellies with ya today.

I found these over at 2peas...
here, here (LOVE, LOVE this flower!!!, and here (love how she used the big flowers.

Magistical Memories has some of the coolest chipboard flowers around. You can check them out here.

Now, who could forget Prima, when we're talking about flowers...here are some of my faves from them:




Have a wonderful Tuesday!!!

No comments: