Thursday, May 21, 2009

New Favorite Things.

Enabler Alert. Be Warned...

A few of my new favorite things. The narrow oval and the coordinating scalloped oval from Stampin' Up. Even better yet--they have stamps to go with these. You need them.Thank you Laina. Because of you, I had to go out and get those Bazzill templates. I LOVE them--especially the border one.

Duck brand adhesive has a new dispenser, and I really like that it has tiny strips. Did you see the mini dispenser? Great for tight spots.
See all the College Press paper? Yummy die cut sheets--a new fav.

Speaking of die cut shapes, I married the Fancy Pants Mixed Media mini book with an 8x8 tabbed acrylic mini book I already owned--and I have a wonderful project in mind for it. It is on my to do list...
KI Memories has a wonderful summer line. I'm not one for glitter, but since it is embossed, I can handle it...
Doodlebug has an adorable cupcake paper and sticker set that I had to get. Maybe the 80 degree weather here put me in the mood for ice cream...
What is your new favorite thing? I love getting feedback--spill the beans!

8 comments:

pickmepam said...

omg! i love all those things! why do you have to do this to us, trish?

LisaNRoxy said...

holy smokes - looks like I need those punches.

My favorite new thing....salivating over the new October Afternoon lines - hoping a WIP kit will have them in the future ;)

borcherding said...

YUMMY!!!!!! Love ALL of those goodies!! Good thing I'm a SU host next month. ;-) ;-)

Trish said...

Lisa--Yes, you'll see some OA soon...:)

Deanna said...

I'm lovin Fiskars Apron lace punch right now, and seriously wanting some Cosmo Cricket Early Bird!!! Can't stop looking at it!

janet said...

I love layering with punches and stamps too! But my new fav is my Mod stamp set from Fancy pants.I'm making my own pattern papers with them and white embossing powder. Love it!

Jewel said...

I am lovin' the new Fiskars scallop edge border punch. I also love the new Jenni Bowlin birthday bingo cards.

Yahoo - can't wait to see more OA in the kits!

LisaNRoxy said...

WAHOO!! Thanks Trish = I cannot waut!