Sunday, July 5, 2009

More July WIP Kit Ideas...

I love mulling over galleries when I find the time. You never know when inspiration will strike. Here's what I love today...
Danielle Wycough did this for Triple the Sketch. Not only do I love her work, she is a class act and a real sweetheart. Be sure to check out her gallery here.
I love what Melissa did with this--and the sentiment is perfect.
I saw this one over at 2Peas and loved it!! Along the scalloped border, Iris wrote about how to bribe the kiddos during the photo shoot. Cute idea!

I'd love to see what you've come up with...be sure to link us up!!

Have a super day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too sweet!! Thank you so much :D You made my day much brighter!! Take care, and Many Blessings~~
Danielle Wycough

Melissa Bove said...

Oh, wow! What a nice surprise for choosing my card! I am so honored! Thank you! You made my day too! Thank you! :)

Hugs,
Melissa ♥