Saturday, September 12, 2009

Splish Splash Mini

Hello there and happy Saturday! I think with summer coming to an end this little mini is the perfect thing to share. All of the photos were taken on the last day of swim lessons that she absolutely LOVED! I had to document it in mini form rather than a layout.


It is a mini that I put together with mostly the project add on kit. I say mostly because I really used things out of each kit.




I call this mini my Rainbow Brite mini because I used so many colors on this that nothing was off limits.

I think my favorite was the diecut paper - I used every bit of it!

on the last day they played a game with their teacher in the kiddie pool and that is who she is chasing.






I had so much fun with this - I hope it inspired you!
Michelle




7 comments:

LisaNRoxy said...

Adorable mini - love the right fun colors!

Trish said...

This is just ADORABLE, Michelle!! Love what you did here!! TFS!

Tara said...

So. Friggin. Cute.
I love the "water"!

Laina Lamb said...

can I say "FAB!" Love everything about this little Rainbow Brite mini. You knocked it out here!

jamie said...

great mini work. very fun stuff goin' on there.

alexandra s.m. said...

Absolutely adorable Michelle! Thanks for sharing!
I so want to make one as well!

Jana Eubank said...

Soooo cute! Great job, Michelle!