Thursday, October 22, 2009

Do me a favor...

Have you ever seen these adorable purses?
They are so fun and easy to make, and I should know, I just made 70 of them for a sorority! Hi everyone Tina here and thought I'd share how I spent any free time I had over the weekend making these adorable favors.
First pick out your paper and cut it to 4 x6. So out of one 12 x 12 sheet of paper you will get 6 purses.
Score at 1/2" on both sides (length wise) and score at 2", 2 1/2", 4 1/2" and 5" on width
cut out upper section of box to form flap and trim in sides to form base of purse
corner round top flap of purse and add adhesive for ribbon handle
add adhesive to upper flaps and form into box shape
punch a hole in the flap and add a brad to the purse for the closure
and fill with treats. The Ghiradelli chocolates fit perfectly!

4 comments:

Laina Lamb said...

The girls will love these!

Trish said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!

jamie said...

there you go again! just adorable.

pickmepam said...

whoa! way to cute!