Monday, October 5, 2009

Summer Mini Album

Good Monday morning my crafty friends. Laina here today. Want to create a fun and quick mini album? You don't need lots of tools or expensive accessories.

Quick & Easy Photo Albums

This special issue from Simple Scrapbooks was one of my all-time favorites. The ideas presented in the magazine really helped jump start my ideas for mini albums. (this issue is currently out of stock at their website.)


<span class=I started with a premade 4x6 Photo Brag book purchased at Archiver's on clearance for $1.99. Base the design around a journaling tablet. Use up those scraps from your favorite paper lines. Create 4x6 pages for the left side of the book, use 4x6 prints on the right. I was able to complete this entire album in one day!

















9 comments:

LisaNRoxy said...

Very cute - what a clever idea!

Sherry said...

Just darling Laina!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Love it Laina!

Karen said...

This is just great. I bookmarked this one! Thanks for sharing.

Trish said...

You're killin me, Laina!! You make it look so easy, girl. Love this!

princessteach said...

very cute!!!!

Jewel said...

Awesome album

Mary Patterson-Ezzell said...

this is so totally adorable! thx for the mini-inspo! :) smiles, m-

alexandra s.m. said...

What a great idea!