Monday, November 16, 2009

Two more sneaks...

A photo collage of the Princess Book that I created for a class this weekend. I love how this turned out, and I have big gift plans for it...
And the sneaks for the December Daily Kit (which is also the December Project Kit). The wait list for this is long...but if you're on it, you have priority. Look for the email today. I'm dancing as fast as I can...lol!!!
I think the happy colors just put me in the mood already!
I will post pics of the Bertram Weekend in the next few days. It will probably be the longest post ever. It was that much fun. :)
I'll pop in again soon!!

3 comments:

LisaNRoxy said...

Holy smokes! I love love love the December Daily - it is so bright and fun! The Princess book is adorable. Trish you are a talent!

MichelleB said...

Well if your first peek didn't reel me in for this kit, this one definitely did! I'm so glad I got on the wait list! It's fabulous!

Jewel said...

Keeping my fingers crossed that I get the December Daily - looks fabulous!