Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hey there!

Hello!  Happy Thursday! I have been working hard with the March kit and you will not be disappointed!  I have a sneak and a couple links for you today!

Just wait until you see what all is in this kit!!

And of course until then - here is a couple links that a friend let me know about and I just have to share.

(Link) - Cute book Labels

(Link) - Love the food labels!

(Link) And these doilies - SOOOOOO adorable - these would be perfect on a card or page!

And of course they are all courtesy of Martha:)

Have a wonderful day!
Michelle

7 comments:

MichelleB said...

I got that Martha mail too...so many fun things to print!

Trish said...

Your sneak is driving me crazy!! I've had SO much fun with this kit, I can't wait to see what you did with yours!! xo

Jewel said...

Can't wait to see more of your sneak. I LOVE this kit!

Anilú Magloire said...

Can't wait to see the rest of that sneak!
Great links as always :)

pickmepam said...

oh, you gotta love martha, or whomever works for her that comes up with all this stuff!
love it!

Julie said...

i can't wait to see more!! this kit is sooooo much fun!!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Those doilies are so cool! I've downloaded them all! TFS!