Friday, February 5, 2010

My Printer's Tray

This Project Kit sat on my table, staring at me for a week. I stopped and started and tinkered and played...
I'm happy with how it turned out, and now I can't wait to do another. Here are some of the details...
Special shout out to Laina and Mary Ann. I'm now completely obsessed with those darned embossing folders. The white cardstock used on this project was embossed and then punched. Oh, the possibilities!!
Have I expressed my affinity for Martha and her punches lately?
I also managed to create 3 layouts in addition to this project and I'll post them tomorrow. Also on deck is the "Favorite Photos of 2010" project this weekend.
Enjoy your Friday!!

12 comments:

MichelleB said...

This is beautiful!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

ahh love it, can't wait to play with mine. Now I'm inspired... maybe if I'm snowed in this weekend I will have to do it?

pickmepam said...

i love the white paper! turned out amazing! very inspirational as always!

Beth Dunn said...

Beautiful!
xoxo
SC

Laina Lamb said...

oh for peets sake! This is completely amazing!!!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Beautiful work Trish!!! I cannot wait to finish mine :)

jamie said...

that's great, trish! lovin' your use of that butterfly...now i have to go find me somemore!
love it!

Anonymous said...

The best painters tray project I have seen yet!

Shelley Haganman said...

GORGEOUS!

Nathalie said...

What a great keepsake!!!

borcherding said...

freakin' AWESOME!!!

Unknown said...

this is completely gorgeous Trish - I LOOOOOVE it !!