Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Use It All Up!

At least that is what I attempt to do with my kits. I know we are all into the March kit presently, and what a pretty little kit that is. But I always have the challenge out there to use up the current kit, as much as is possible. The February project kit was no exception. Trish’s kits give a lot. Not only did I get 3 layouts + the printers tray project created with the project kit, I also got a few fancy cards and a little gift out of those sweet papers too. While the kit is out all over my table, it’s a good time to use up the scraps and get a few more little projects out. It helps keep my papers purged, and very eager for the next kit to arrive.


The cards here have a bit of a Valentine flair to them...however, they will still be well received whenever I send them.


This little gift was put together in a few little minutes. Good thing too as I needed a little something for a friend today.

So, if you are like me, you put your kit away to make way for the new one, and it's out of sight out of mind. Well, hopefully I can challenge you to make up some gifts or cards while the supplies are fresh in your mind.

Have fun!

5 comments:

borcherding said...

Very cute cards Jamie. I struggle so much with keeping all my scraps and have TONS of them!! I need to learn to 'whip up' a few cards with those scraps and use it all up! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Trish said...

Beautiful cards, Jamie!! I always struggle with making them--you make it look so easy!! TFS!!

pickmepam said...

i'm always "saving" my favorite papers for the perfect layout. how will i ever decide when to use them? i have finally convinced myself that no matter where i use them, i'll always have them. ugh. pathetic.
thanks for sharing all your ideas!

Janelle said...

i love your cards! thanks for sharing!

Heidi Y said...

I love these cute ideas to use up some kits I have!! I am usually stuck last minute looking for a card/gift bag to use. This is great!! Thanks for sharing : )