I'm having a great time going through everything. I'm finding things that I *had* to have, but never used. And papers that I used over and over and only have a tiny scrap left. It is very eye-opening to see the amount of things I haven't used. Here is a look at what I have gathered so far...
I thought in the spirit of some good Olympic competition...we could have our own little contest. To be entered, guess how much money I will make at the Flea Market! Whoever comes closest to the actual amount will win a prize pack from me. :) To help you out...here are some hints!
In the first photo:
- In the way back is a big stack of old Scrapbook Trends magazines which I am selling for 3 dollars each.
- In the blue bin in the back are LOTS of bags of buttons and flowers.
- The green wooden basket thingy probably has 25 packs of brand new embellishements, priced from $.50-$3.00.
- The green dotted box has Stickles, Pearl Ex, Glitter and other things like that.
- The plastic bin in front has LOTS Of chipboard.
- The light blue basket on the right has mini albums and alterables.
- The left bin contains patterned paper, packs of cardstock, and stamps.
- The basket in front has ribbon...packages and loose.
- The right bin contains everything else! A big bag of alphabets, a big bag of stickers and rubons (most stickers are $1, most rubons are $2), and a bunch of "scrap packs" that I made up.