Makes 6 servings (200 cal., 6.5 g fat, 3 g. fiber = 4 points per serving)
3. Rinse shrimp and pat very dry.
4. Heat remaining 2 tsp. oil in skillet over moderately high heat. Add shrimp and cook, turning once, until golden brown and opaque, about 3 minutes.
5. Transfer to bowl with vegetables. Add basil and lime jice; salt and pepper to taste. Toss until combined well.
- I used cherry tomatoes (because I like them better than grape tomatoes).
- I used a whole lime--may use more than one next time (I really love lime).
- I used frozen, fully cooked shrimp that I thawed with cold water, so I didn't cook the shrimp that long--just enough to heat.
- I used two whole packs of basil (mainly because that's what Farzad bought.
- I would probably use less oil next time (to save calories), and I think it would be okay.
- The whole dinner was done, from prep to cooked, in less than 15 minutes.