Wednesday, August 11, 2010

30-Minute Project

I started with an 8x6 shadowbox frame from Michael's (the same ones used for this one and this one), and started playing...
Recognize the leftover pieces parts from the Echo Park cardstock stickers (August kit)? I added a bunch of J's from my stash, and this is what I created...
Perfect for our tween daughter's newly redecorated bedroom! I got a few of the chipboard stickers from a Recollections "J" sticker packet that was on clearance at M's yesterday. A few pop dots, and there you have it--a project in under 30 minutes!
Enjoy your Wednesday!


7 comments:

Julie said...

Hey that really looks great.
Julie

Jen Forbus said...

Trish! That's adorable! I love it! It would make a beautiful baby gift, too...or graduation gift...or...you know what I mean!

Nancy Damiano said...

I love this project. You are so good at designing frame art. I have the crab one up in my son's room. It's almost time to take it down and I think this letter one is next. Thanks!

Karen said...

Love this idea! I'm hosting a baby shower next month and this will work great as a decoration AND make a nice gift! Thanks for sharing! I would love to see the rest of your daughter's room redo as I'm getting ready to take on the same project for my 11 year old daughter's room. I always love seeing your decorating ideas!

Debbi Tehrani said...

This is super cute and oh-so creative!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

OMG this is so cute! Chels would love something like this for her apartment!

Scrapcollectr said...

Such inspiration for those hoarded alpha stickers I have. Thx! = D