Friday, October 8, 2010

December Daily Sneaks...

I've been fielding a ton of email on the December Daily kit that I do every year around this time. And since Ali posted hers, I thought it best to show the general set up of mine (without showing too many details just yet.)
I'd describe it as bright and cheery with a smack of vintage--not traditional. I'm using a mix of Echo Park, Making Memories, Girls Paperie and Cosmo Cricket for papers. The album I'm using is pictured below, and made of mdf composite...
* ETA: The size is 6" x 9"...
I will most likely show a few sneaks before revealing the full deal at the Bertram Retreat at the beginning of November. If I have any leftover kits from the weekend, I will make them available for sale here. If you'd like to be on my wait list, please email me at Turay413@gmail.com, and I'll add you! Please note, this is by far my most popular kit of the year (going by the last 4 years), so I will take orders on a first-come basis. The kit will sell for $35 plus shipping.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!


1 comment:

pickmepam said...

oh, it's going to be beautiful!
(tear...) all your kits are!