Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fall Wedding

This weekend, a friend's daughter got married in a beautiful ceremony on a perfect fall day. I have to share some of the amazing details...
(Chelsea & her sister Krisin--photo courtesy Jen Bueck). Love the flowers!
Oh, cupcakes. And her sister, the cake balls. Jen also took this picture (which I think looks like it could be on the cover of a magazine.)

The reception was the perfect setting--a lodge looking hall--and it worked perfectly for the season. Love how they carved a pumpkin using the couple's surname! And the pen with a decorative leaf sprig--and the photo book that was used as a guest book...And...

The details and paper used to tie it all together. Love how my friend Shari layered the leaves and cut someof them out for dimension! She repeated the pattern on the table markers, too...

This was my favorite. The bride and groom were blending their families, and as a wedding gift, the bride's mom (my friend Shari) painted canvases for their new home--showcasing each of their three children. It was so beautiful, I thought it was a printed canvas!! What a unique, meaningful gift! Makes me want to grab a paintbrush...

Like I needed another reason to love this season...
Two words: Candy Bar.
Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful day with us, Shari and Chelsea!! Best wishes to Chelsea and Shawn as they start their new life together!


3 comments:

jamie said...

talk about eye candy!
fun stuff for sure.

pickmepam said...

what do people say when they see you taking pics of all the details? do they wonder if you are the photographer?

Melanie said...

Wow--what a fun fall festival! The wedding sounds wonderful. I love all of the details you have shared. :)