Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Another Dollar Store Craft!

I know Christmas is over. But this one is too good to not share!

I got these gems at a local Dollar General store two days after Chrismas--so the set of 6 cost me a whopping $3 (because they were marked down to fifty cents each!) I love a bargain!

I covered each house with glue, and sprinkled them with the glitter that I thought would best match my decor. Now, I'll be the first one to tell you that I am not a fan of glitter. I like the shimmer--but I'm not a fan of having it on my skin. Drives me kind of bonkers. But I sacraficed myself and took a long hot shower after finishing these. So worth it, don't you think?

Go forth and create, people! :)

5 comments:

MichelleB said...

What a great idea! I love how they came out!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

OMG so cute! I think I might have to try this. I'm still shocked with you and glitter tho?

Debbi Tehrani said...

Oh, wow! These are SO cool! You are just so clever, Trish!

Becky said...

Awesome idea! I love glitter but it's so messy!

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

This is such a great idea!!! Thanks!!!