Friday, January 14, 2011

Valentine Etsy Love--Garlands

I wanted to share a bit of Etsy love to inspire you today. What a way to kick of the weekend, right?
Genius. I just love how this turned out!
And could you just eat these? SO CUTE!

Everything in this entire shop is completely beautiful and scrumptious. WOW. I want it all!

Is this cute or what? You know I have a thing for felt, right?

This idea made me pee my pants a little.

Don't you just wanna cover your whole ceiling in these? WOW. Ahhh...love...

You can bet your $$ I'll be lifting this idea. For SURE...

Isn't this banner adorable? You can find the different Polaroid versions here. Such possibilities!



6 comments:

Paula Clare said...

LOL! Trish! You crack me up! I LOVE IT that you confessed to peeing your pants ... a little. HA! The Garlands are FAB but nothing you couldn't create with your outstanding paper talents! Can't wait to see your stolen (and otherwise) garlands!

borcherding said...

pee your pants a little....LOL! thanks funny! some very cute stuff!!

pickmepam said...

Aaahhhhh!!!!!
how cute are those????

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

Soooo cute! Love 'em all!

justem said...

Love this!!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Okay, the pee-your-pants comment made me pee my pants (just kidding, but almost). These are awesome!