Friday, February 4, 2011

One little word


Are you following along?

There are so many opportunities to play with the One little word idea. The concept of coming up with a word to represent your year.

I've done it for a few years now and I enjoy how it makes you see and appreciate all the little things in everyday some that you sometimes unknowingly do. You can make it as detailed or as simple as you want it to be.

This year I am following along at Ali Edwards Big picture class

here are a couple of my projects from January almost completed, my word is challenge

Even if you just want to do something on your own there's Jill Conyers One little word captured, or the 52 week project .

So many fun ways to be creative!



3 comments:

Debbi Tehrani said...

What a neat idea, Tina! Love all your pages of this little project and how you incorporated all those inspiring quotes!

jamie said...

that's wonderful, tina!
i am doing ali's class too...and i am LOVING it this year.
also doing my own project52.
enjoying these creative outlets.
~j

Kimberly said...

Love your January work! You have a great word too! I'm in the class too - my word is {simple}.