Thursday, March 24, 2011

Six Things

In no order, these five things are bringing a big smile to my face these days. Hello Spring!
These enormous utensils from Pier 1 Imports are up on my wall and I love them. You gotta love a sale plus a coupon!
The Lilac Blossom candle from Bath and Body Works is the perfect scent to fill our home right about now. March is a long, grey month here in Ohio, and the smell of flowers is filling my kitchen as I type. Love!

I found these Peanuts chipboard pieces from Pat Catan's locally. This isn't a good photo of them, but they're really cool and I need to come up with a cute idea using them for Teacher Appreciation week (the first week in May.) Any ideas out there?

These new Rold Gold Everything Bagel pretzels are DE-LISH. They're the perfect shape for so many edible projects, too! Wheels turning...

And this new Martha Rose Window punch will be mine. I borrowed a friend's this past weekend at a crop and fell in love. It is one of her new "anywhere" punches that work with the magnetic grip, and I was surprisingly pleased with how it lined up perfectly without any problems. These will be used in the upcoming May Project kit.
By the way, if you're on the fence about subscribing, now would be a good time. I don't normally say that, but the next couple of months with the kits (especially the projects) are going to go quickly. I got a lot of email about the kits selling out so quickly this past month--and subscribers get first dibs on Project and Add-On kits each month. I have increased the amount of kits I make this month, but to be honest, it is impossible to guage unless you have a sub. I'm SO excited to show you all I've been working on. Lots of creative juices flowing--it feels good.

What is catching your eye this Spring? Do share!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Trish, the Peanuts characters are so cute!!! Personally, I would use them with all of my Snoopy's, Lucy's, Charlie's and Linus' Around Town photos. St. Paul, MN each year for about 5 years had huge 400# characters that artists painted and put on display all over the city. It was like a scavenger hunt tracking them all down. I have photos of almost all of them! :) The utensils are really cool!

jamie said...

nice to hear your review on the ms punch. always wondering if they really work. gotta love martha!
thanks, trish.
oh! and i think i need that candle.

Debbi Tehrani said...

Such fun finds! Love those candles from Bath and Body Works. They smell up the whole house!

Heather said...

Love that punch!!! Haven't seen one like that before. Hmmm might need to make a trip to M's when I am on vacation next week :)
For some reason my mom always called me Lucy from Peanuts...haven't decided if that was a good thing or bad?!