Thursday, June 16, 2011

Last July I Gave You My Heart

Yesterday Trish revealed three glorious July 2011 kits.  So it is about time that I dig deep and use up my July 2010 kit, don't you think? lol. I hosted a bridal shower this past Saturday and made a lot of cards for prizes for the shower. I also made a set of 20 "Thank You" cards for the bride to use. For such a worthy cause, I felt I can finally let these beautiful Echo Park papers go.  With such fun colors and easy to use patterns, these cards practically made themselves.  I  made these flat for easy USPS mailing :) My basic approach is to cover the base of the card with these papers and add an SRM Stickers sentiment and call it a card :)  And sometimes I would add some border or element stickers for extra fanciness, lol.

Here are a few for a slightly better look. I went with simple and cute :) Now I can move on from July 2010 and straight into July 2011!! Yay! :)

3 comments:

jamie said...

wow, girl! you really got on the card making! they are beautiful.
~j

Ryzmomplus2 said...

just love these cards and what a great gift!

Trish said...

Beautiful cards, JJ! I love that you went back and played--makes me want to jump in now!!