Ah...November...yes, I said November. And kits are in the hopper. Trish is gettin' busy gettin' them ready for you. In the meantime, I bring you part 2 of Workin' the Kit. Do you remember Pt.1? If you need a refresher, go here. Last time I posted, I showed you a simple format to follow using 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock, and a similar design scheme throughout the whole album. Plus, I was challenging myself to see how far the kit from October would go. I am up to 15 layouts using October's Work In Progress Kit. I have almost officially killed it completely. I love a challenge...so how did you do?
Here are the rest of the the layouts...
Before I leave you, let's review the process::
1. choose photo. wallet sizes are a favorite of mine right now.
2. trim pattern paper that compliments the photo to 6x6. this is the basis and starting point of each page.
3. adhere the 6x6 pattern piece to the cardstock
4. adhere the photo in place. I kept this option to a few places. Review the layouts for ideas.
5. decide on complimentary pattern paper to go next to the photo.
6. add tags, circle journal tag, felt leaves, doily leaves, word stickers, and letter stickers in a pleasing manner to round out the whole page.
7. and remember...keep it simple!