Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Yummies

I'm back, and I've missed creating for WIP the past couple of months while I was moving to my new home. So happy to be back, and I want to thank Trish for giving me a couple of months off to make the transition.

So I've been looking around for something interesting to make for the holidays and came across some very creative and yummy-looking ideas.

This candy cane coffee cake, from The Recipe Girl. How clever is that and so much fun for a Christmas brunch! The directions on her site are very detailed and make this look like a fairly easy thing to prepare.



And how about these Christmas kiss centered brownies? OMGoodness, I can just imagine how yummy these would be with the melty kiss inside and the crunch of the candy-cane bits. I found this one at The Idea Room.


This one perhaps isn't specifically for Christmas, but it's too adorable (and easy) not to share. It's from a blog called Fieltromania, a blog dedicated to all things felt. How dang cute would these pancakes be to serve at breakfast?


And these adorable Santa and reindeer truffles. How clever and cute are those antlers made from pretzels? I couldn't find the recipe, but I just had to share this. I'm sure all you creative WIP blog readers will know how to adapt this!


I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can find some time to make one of these treats. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and holiday season!


No comments: