Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hair Clip/Pin Organizer

One of the fun things I made as Christmas gifts this year was hair clip/pin organizers.
I got white frames from Home Goods, and removed the glass.  (I set it aside in a closet, in case I ever want to re-purpose this in the future).  Next, I cut two pieces of chipboard the size of the glass, and I glued them together to form a sturdy, thick sheet of chipboard.  Then, I began to apply random, colorful ribbons vertically down the chipboard, gluing them only at the ends (which wrapped around to the back.)
After completing all the vertical strips of ribbon, I started to then go horizontally.  I weaved the ribbons in and out, forming a weave.  I only went about half way (a few, I went a bit higher because it looked better.)  Feel free to do what works for you!

Then I added a bunch of hair accessories.  Many of them were made by my daughter and me, but a few were store bought as well.  Isn't it pretty? 

Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Diane said...

This is a great idea. I know someone that could use one of these.

Hair Loss Product said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mira Hair Oil said...

Ways to Increase Hair Growth

Whiles it is true that on average the rate of hair growth is between half an inch a month. You can take steps to boost this number with some simple tips.

Tip #1 - You want to make sure you are taking in only clean and healthy foods. The cleaner your organs and system the faster your mane will grow. So take steps to decrease sugar, fat and salt from your diet.

Tip #2 - Get extra blood to flow to your scalp. Nothing is better than a scalp massage. A good scalp massage will send blood to the scalp which will help make hair grow faster.

Tip #3 - Use a hair growth product called Mira hair oil if you wish to make hair grow faster. This is a herbal oil that has all the oils and herbs your hair needs to grow even faster.

Mira Hair Oil has produced significant results on many users who experiences limited hair growth, damaged and dry hair, premature greying, hair loss, dandruff and brittle hair. Visible results are seen in 3-4 weeks of use on the majority of users.

Mira Hair Oil Review