1. She's a home-body. Me, too. We love to nest and fuss about the house, and decorate it to make it special for those we love. I'm drawn to people like that.
2. She's off-the-wall and silly. She bought these reindeer antlers and nose for her daughter's car, and was totally geeked up about it. The whole thing made me laugh. She couldn't wait to surprise her. She's thoughtful to so many...
3. She doesn't do anythign a "little bit." She jumps in with both feet, and full-throttle. I love that she says yes all the time, is always volunteering for something, and asks questions later. I wish I was more like her in that respect...
4. We share an obsession with all things felt. What's not to love?
5. She is the older sister I never had. We have a geeky tradition to shop the day after Christmas and then do lunch together. Got that big Santa one year, during that shopping spree. I challenge defy anyone to pack an SUV like us after a shopping trip.
7. Her entire Christmas tree is decorated in snowmen, and only snowmen. It is beautiful and fun, and unique, just like her.
9. She loves red, and subway art. HELLO.
10. She has mementos and photos and reminders of her life all over her home. Makes me want to curl up in a blanket and stay there. Sometimes, I do.
11. She's a doer. She walks the talk and doesn't let grass grow under her feet. She always, always, always looks out for me and my family, too. It may be advice, the latest item for a WIP Kit, or using her Cameo until the wee hours of the morning...
13. She gets it. And she gets me. And then some. She sees stuff and calls me up to squeel and we craft. She makes me a better person. I don't know what I did to deserve her, but I'm so very grateful for her presence in my life, and in my family's life.
14. She'll die of embarrassment when she reads this. Then she'll call me a dork (because I am--ha!). We don't do too much of the sappy stuff with regard to one another. But I know she knows how I feel about her.
And everyone should have a friend like her. :)