Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Take My Own "Stock" Photo

Recently I have become absolutely obsessed with group fitness classes.  Ever since my December staycation, I've been going to the gym every day!  Naturally in my head, I am trying to scrap this new hobby of mine :) but I have no pictures to use. 

While reading a fitness article on MSN, I noticed the photos were watermarked and so I went to check out Think Stock.  It is not in my budget to purchase these photos but it sure is a wonderful place to get ideas!  A quick search using the word "exercise" resulted in this image that I could actually emulate! 

Here is what I took over the weekend. Obviously, it is nowhere close to the amazing professional quality of the Think Stock photos, but this is actually way better!  These are actually my shoes!  :)

I can't wait to scrap this photo, right after Zumba! :)

4 comments:

Danielle said...

You did a great job taking your own photo!

Trish said...

Look at you!! Go JJ!

jamie said...

what an adorable idea.
you rock!
love it.
thanks for the inspo. as always.
~j

Debbi Tehrani said...

What a great idea, Jing-Jing!