Saturday, May 12, 2012

He...


...giggles all the time, and whenever I hear his laugh, something in my heart sings.
...is only a few inches shorter than his brother.
...is quiet and tender-hearted, and tears up if he thinks we're upset with him.
...has a thing for math and numbers.  He knows some multiplication and he isn't out of kindergarten yet.
...is completely spoiled by pretty much everyone in this household.
...doesn't like going upstairs at night by himself.
...sings or hums the, "I'm a Gummy Bear" song all. day. long.
...has the worst temper.  We work on that a lot.
...is the youngest boy on his soccer team, and has no problem holding his own.
...is a rule follower.
...eats, sleeps and breathes basketball.  He can hold his own in a conversation with adults involving the NBA.  And he astonishes me with this knowledge daily.
...loves Nerf and Legos, when he isn't playing b-ball.
...is about to lose his second baby tooth.
...loves to read books about animals.
...always responds, "NO!" when I ask if I can have a bite of his leg because it resembles a piece of chicken.
...enjoys playing Super Hero Squad and Lego Batman on the Wii.
...isn't big on trying new foods, but is better than he used to be...
...wears anything Superman, Batman, Captain America, Hulk, Thing or Wolverine.
...is losing that baby face look.  And it's killing me.
...can't hardly stand to wait to give me my Mother's Day present he made at school last week.  He's been talking about it non-stop for 3 days.
...grinds his teeth loudly when he sleeps.
...has my heart.

To all of the Mom's out there, Happy Mother's DayEnjoy your weekend.

No comments: